College Records

It is the responsibility of each student to:

-  Present a valid picture ID when conducting any service related transactions, including but not limited to financial aid inquiries, registration transactions, transcript releases and requests, cashier transactions, testing services, release of any part of the student record as defined by FERPA, or issuance of a college ID card.

-  Update your record with address, phone number, and other contact information.

-  Submit legal documentation for any name change. This documentation may include a marriage certificate, a divorce decree, valid Colorado Driver's License or a court order.