Print this page

Fee Disputes

Student fee proposals or any issues relating to student fees may be disputed by filing a formal written complaint (see Student Complaint/Grievance) with the Dean of Student Affairs. A formal, written complaint is one regarding some alleged type of adverse action against a student from a decision made by the institution or alleged violation of student rights. Fee assessments/increases approved at a student election are not subject to the dispute process.