To initiate this process with CDHE, a student may appeal by submitting a written request (letter or email) describing the issue(s) and steps the student has taken to resolve the issue. Eligible appeals, as indicated above, will follow the full appeal process. Appeals that involve issues that are reserved for the institution will be referred to the appropriate college authority. For more information regarding Colorado's Student Appeal Process, go to