Campus: Boulder County Campus, Larimer Campus, Westminster Campus, and Online Learning
Associate of General Studies Degree
This degree is designed for students who want to complete a broad program of both career and transfer courses without specialization. Transferability of the Associate of General Studies Degree depends on the courses taken and the requirements of the receiving institution.
Required General Education Courses
A minimum of 15 credits must be completed from approved gtPathways (Guaranteed Transfer) coursework.
Take one course. Credits over 3 will be applied to electives.
- MAT 107 or higher
Select 15 credits from the approved elective list and any combination of 30 credits from general education courses and/or career-technical courses.
Log into eWOLF to see elective requirements in DegreeCheck.
Selection of elective credits should be done with an advisor and your intended transfer institution.
Total Credit Hours: 60
Additional Graduation Requirements
- A minimum of 15 credits must be completed from approved gtPathways (Guaranteed Transfer) coursework.
- No developmental courses may be applied to this degree.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (all grades "C" or better) to be eligible to graduate.
- Submit Graduation Application, transfer credits, and Prior Learning Assessment Credit to the Registrar's Office by published deadline.
- Students must complete at least 25% of their degree/certificate credit requirements at Front Range in order to earn their award from Front Range.
- Continuing students without a 12 month lapse in enrollment are allowed to select a catalog published during their enrollment that best aligns with their completed coursework toward their intended program of study.