Campus: Boulder County Campus, Larimer Campus, Westminster Campus, and Online Learning
Associate of General Studies Degree
This degree is designed for students who want to complete a broad program of both career and transfer courses without specialization. Transferability of the Associate of General Studies Degree depends on the courses taken and the requirements of the receiving institution.
Required General Education Courses
Take one course. Credits over 3 will be applied to electives.
MAT 107 or higher
Select 15 credits from the approved list of electives and any combination of 30 credits from general education courses and/or career-technical courses.
Log into eWOLF to see elective requirements in DegreeCheck.
Selection of elective credits should be done with an advisor and your intended transfer institution.
Total Credit Hours: 60
Additional Graduation Requirements
- A minimum of 15 credits must be completed from approved gtPathways (Guaranteed Transfer) coursework.
- No developmental courses may be applied to this degree.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 ("C" or better in all classes) to be eligible to graduate.
- Transfer Students must complete at least 15 semester credit hours that are part of their degree requirements at Front Range in order to earn a degree from Front Range.
- Submit graduation application, transfer credits, and Prior Learning Assessment Credit to the Office of the Registrar by published deadline.
- Continuing students who have not had a 12 month lapse in enrollment will be allowed to use the requirements listed in any catalog published while continuously attending.