This section describes credit courses offered by FRCC. Courses are grouped by subject areas and programs. The programs and areas are in alphabetical order.
- Each course title begins with a three-letter subject area and the course number (e.g., ENG 121). The number in parentheses to the right of the entry specifies credit hours earned for the course. The course description brieﬂy explains course content.
- Some courses have prerequisites or corequisites. A prerequisite must be taken before entering a course. A corequisite must be taken prior to, or concurrently with, a course. In individual cases, prerequisites or corequisites may be waived upon approval of the instructor, chair and instructional dean.
- Contact Hours indicate the total number of class hours during the term.
- Some courses require a special laboratory fee.
- Only courses numbered 100 or above (except for ENG 110, MAT 099, and REA 112) may be used to fulfill certificate or degree requirements.
Note: ENG 110 and MAT 099 may meet the general education mathematics requirement for designated A.A.S. Degrees only.
For a list of suggested courses in specific programs of study, refer to the appropriate program in the Instructional Programs section.
For additions, deletions, and other changes from last year's catalog, see Course Changes.